Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Seth Godin photo op


I got my picture taken with Seth Godin after today's event. I am delighted I had a chance to shake his hand and tell him how much I appreciate the work he is doing.

Seth Godin is about much more than marketing. He recognizes that we are living through one of the biggest changes in history.  The Internet and the digital revolution is altering everything it touches.

Watching him talk to young people was great. He was always warm, funny, and offered encouragement. This man is changing people's lives.

All my questions were answered. I have thirty pages of notes. I will post more about the seminar and the answers to my questions over the next few days.

Very interesting to listen to Godin speak. It really put his books and blog posts into perspective.

If you ever get a chance to go to a Seth Godin event, I have one word of advice: Go.

No comments: