Sunday, March 23, 2008

Publicizing PWP #1

Finished a couple things for PWP publicity:

1. Finished a draft of an article on "Finding the Right Idea" for a book or movie. The article contains the essence of Chapter 1 of Producing With Passion.

Sent it out to some of the smartest people I know for review. Got back several suggestions for minor changes. One said it was a pretty good article.

I tried to make the article as useful as possible. I figure if I can help people find the right idea for their next creative project, that's a good thing. If they also decide to buy the book, that's even better!

2. Wrote a brief proposal for PWP workshops and sent it out for review. I think a series of workshops coordinated with the book release and book signings would be a Good Thing. We'll see.

No comments: