Vine is brand new, but here's what I've been able to figure out so far.
1. Vine only works on the Apple iPhone and iPod touch.
2. You need a twitter account, so if you don't have one sign up here:
3. If you are new to Twitter, poke around the Twitter site and go through a few tutorials. Find a
few people who have similar interests. Follow them. Spend a couple days
doing this to get an idea what a tweet looks like. Retweet things that
interest you. Make a couple tweets of your own.
4. When you are ready, download the Vine app from the Apple store to your iphone or touch.
5. Open the app.
6. click the camera icon on the
7. record your video. (I am not sure how to attach a pre-recorded video)
8. add a caption
I'm an Android user (I heard that!) so I haven't done this myself.
Maybe someone who is Apple fluent will help out here, and
correct my mistakes. The Android version is supposed to be coming soon.