I'm in the last two weeks of preparing the camera book for the publisher.
- Solved office situation by clearing out a room at home, and putting a sign on the door "Office. Work Hours 9 AM-5 PM." Sounds dumb, but I'm so visually oriented that it seems to work. (Rental deal for small studio downtown fell through.)
- Am revising the text, again. Each time it comes a little more into focus.
- Have photo shoot tentatively scheduled for next week. Found 3 attractive models locally, and have ordered props from B&H. (The props are actually tools that I have been meaning to buy anyway--like a Rycote Softie windscreen, and a DSC Labs Warm'nWhite test card.)
- Got final cover layout this morning. Cover looks great.
- Sent 20 pages to publisher for initial page layout.