Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Movie Geeks interview

I'm scheduled for an interview at 7 pm tomorrow on the Movie Geeks Internet radio show. I'll be talking about Producing With Passion.

I'll be listening to Movie Geek shows today to prepare for the interview.

We're on our annual vacation, and as usual I'm working.

I usually work in a coffee shop, but today is Canada day and the coffee shop near the place where we are staying is jam-packed with cheerful Canadians and pretend Canadians.

It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining and the skies are blue. The temperature is in the 80 F range.

The weather in the Discovery Islands has been strange this year. They've had several long strings of overcast gray days. One man told me he is even thinking about selling his house and moving to a sunnier place.

No comments: